Four names that people call me:
4. Sassafras. Long story.
Four jobs I have had:
1. Waitress at Benedictine College's Monte Cassino Inn
2. Totus Tuus for the Diocese of Wichita
3. GED instructor
4. Domestic and sexual assault advocate
Four movies I have seen more than once:
1. Veronica Mars (Don't judge me.)
2. 10 Things I Hate About You
3. The Big Lebowski
4. Step Brothers (Believe me. I know.)
Four books I’d recommend:
1. The Sum of My Parts (major trigger warning though)
2. Angela's Ashes
3. The Long Loneliness
4. Great Expectations
Four Places I’ve Lived:
1. Newton, KS
2. Kansas City, MO
3. Riverview, FL
4. Houston, TX
Four Places I Have Been:
1. Toronto, Canada
Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now:
2. At adoration
3. Date night with my dance partner (that is how Calvin refers to Matt when talking to me)
4. Dinner with old friends
Four Things I Don’t Eat:
4. Pepper. Anything with the word 'pepper'.
Four of My Favorite Foods:
2. Toasted ravioli
Four Things I’m Looking Forward to This Year:
1. Figuring out our new schedule as a family of six
3. Some financial planning
4. Seeing the Royals make it to the playoffs again!
Four Things I’m Saying:
1. Stop, Frank.
2. Calvin, what just happened?
3. Hattie, stop screaming.
4. Arthur, just a minute.
Four People I’m tagging:
I'm going to cheat a bit here. As I have been really bad about blogging, I have also been completely out of touch with those of you that read the blog! I'd LOVE it if I could call you all out of your fox holes and get you to choose one of the above sections and answer in the comments. Pretty please?
|I'm begging. Don't be scared.|