This. Justin Lookadoo... you are misinformed. Kindly stop speaking to teens until you get it.
1. No one has to make themselves "dateable." If someone insists that you have to contort yourself into a version of you that they deem appropriate, that person does not love you for who you are.
2. Telling teens that boys only want to get in a girl's pants tells our boys that they are incapable of controlling sexual urges. It sells our men short.
3. Telling teens that girls need to "know how to shut up" tells our teens that girls do not have a voice that deserves to be heard. It helps create a society that blames women when they are raped.
4. Why do we insist on asking women why they are being abused instead of asking men why they are abusive?
5. For the love of God, and all that is honest and good and true in this world, do not build a speaking career on a message that perpetuates the cycle of abuse.