First things first. I am missing one of these and it is haunting my dreams.
We moved nearly two years ago and all my books have been in storage ever since. This is why it took me so long to locate all of my 2013 reading list for a photo op!
These are the books I am determined to read:
1. Mad In America: I am 3/4 of the way through this book and I really, really love it. There are so many things to say about its awesomeness, but I want to finish it first.
2. Beyond the Sling: As we are expecting our third child in April, I would love to have this read by then. The focus is on attachment parenting, and thought now that I have been a parent for a few years it was time to read a parenting book!
3. Concise Concordance and The Catholic Study Bible: I do not expect to have these read by the end of the year, but I would like to begin diving into it. I have not spent mush time studying scripture of my own volition, so I am looking forward to it.
4. Life In Spite of Me: Just got it for Christmas and I have to move it to the back of the list and tie up some loose ends first!
5. Van Gogh: The Life: This puts a new spin on what we know about Vincent Van Gogh's life. Did he commit suicide or was he murdered? Love it.
A short list. I hope 5 books is doable for a soon to be mom of three!
What is on your reading list for the year?